Saturday, August 05, 2006

Parkhof Festival 2006



There was only weekends that I could work on the house, as I was busy with the paying job, but we still had to make sure that we enjoyed life. So rather than stress too much and rush into the rebuilding, we've been taking it easy. The first weekend after moving, we went to the Parkhof festival - in the Victoriepark opposite our old house.




My two favourite bands are pictured here - 'The Queers' and 'The Real McKenzies' - two pretty big names for a small festival. We didn't stay too late - it's quite exhausting hanging out in a small park all day looking after kids and watching music (and drinking the occasional beer!); and like idiots, we'd forgotten our jackets so were getting a bit nippy. Esther went back afterwards and partied, I stayed in and watched Doctor Who :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home